More logging onto msc website problems.

ssmea03

This has always been an issue, if I log on by email I only see my past cruises. I was always able to log on by booking number to see our next cruise, however today I'm no longer able to to see my cruise details, make payments etc, just add enhancements, excursions etc. Does anyone know a work around to get to your cruise details?

1 hour ago, SirWolf said:

I just checked the MSC USA website. No problem with log in. I booked excursions and Cirque Du Soleil shows for cruise in April 2019 yesterday night. The website and check-out worked smooth.

Yes, I would have been able to do what you did, and also web check in. But nothing else, specifically checking the details of our booking. Were you able to do more than book your excursions?

6 minutes ago, ssmea03 said:

Yes, I would have been able to do what you did, and also web check in. But nothing else, specifically checking the details of our booking. Were you able to do more than book your excursions?

I checked “My Purchases” and added information to “Passenger Details”. Everything worked as expected. Have not done “Complete Payment” yet.

The one thing I can say about our MSC website experience has been consistency on the part of MSC to fail here and there. I always have to call MSC for them to fix the problem and often hear "They are working on the website and it will be fixed on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest."  Some folks have no problems at all.  That has not been our experience.