Weather

Ubarrow

I'm afraid I'm unable to give you any idea of next weeks weather forecast , however, I am certain that  Weather conditions don't bother the majestic Queen Mary 2. 

Nothing to be bothered about, you wont even notice anything you'll be far too busy enjoying your self. 

Bon Voyage 🛳️

5 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

I'm afraid I'm unable to give you any idea of next weeks weather forecast , however, I am certain that  Weather conditions don't bother the majestic Queen Mary 2. 

Nothing to be bothered about, you wont even notice anything you'll be far too busy enjoying your self. 

Bon Voyage 🛳️

We’ve done 5 winter crossings and have no problem with stormy weather, in fact quite enjoy it. Just wondered if there was anywhere that did forecasts.

http://www.passageweather.com

Great weather website, with a focus on sailors and optimized for use over lower bandwidth connections.

North Atlantic weather is unpredictable, but the next seven days look fairly typical with seas propagating from the normal west to east storm flow off the Canadian Maritimes, a few bumps of sea state, but doesn't look at all out of the ordinary.

Have a great trip!