VIFP pins for NYE cruise

Bowman1

We are sailing the Miracle out of Tampa on Dec 30 - do they give out VIFP pins for both years since the cruise cuts across NYE?

Also, this is our first ever NYE cruise - anything special that we should be looking for in the FunTimes?

lol are you pushing it 😂.  I would think though if you are talking about the ones that have the year and ship on them that you might not see one for 2018 as they will just run out.  I had one cruise i actually had to ask for it in december cause the stock was low.  But , you can always ask once on board.  I am sure if they passout 2019 and still have a 2018 in a box they will be glad to dump one on ya. 

On 11/18/2018 at 7:50 PM, Bowman1 said:

We are sailing the Miracle out of Tampa on Dec 30 - do they give out VIFP pins for both years since the cruise cuts across NYE?

Our experience last year was we got (only) the pin for the "boarding" year, regardless of the fact that it was Dec 31 and the next day was a new year. 

54 minutes ago, PalmTree601 said:

Our experience last year was we got (only) the pin for the "boarding" year, regardless of the fact that it was Dec 31 and the next day was a new year. 

That would’ve been my guess. I bet they want to get rid of the 2018 ones and save the 2019 ones for the next cruise. If they run out of 2018 pins, I would bet they’d start giving out 2019.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Thx - we wanted to make sure to at least get our 2018 pin

I will probably ask at the customer service desk to see if they will give us a 2019 pin as well (we currently do not have any CCL cruise booked for next year, but that will probably change)