clueless about price drops

Juliah67

I know I've been asking a lot of questions.....and you guys have been so nice about answering them and not making me feel stupid (thanks!). We booked a guaranteed room on the Glory for me, husband and 5 year old son on 5/29. I went through buycruises and paid in full already ($2109). I keep hearing about price drops. How do you find out about these? Am I eligible or did I already get a low price? I can't wait to go on my first cruise!!!!!!! Love, Juliah

Run of Ship (ROS) means they can put you whereever they want. But not in a category below what you booked.

You can find out what both Buycruises and Carnival are charging for the same sort of cabin by starting the process of booking a reservation. You should get a list of prices long before you actually would have to give out your personal information.

If the price is significantly lower (and only you can decide what that is), contact Buycruises and tell them. See what, if anything, they'll do.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;10;31;14;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

10/31 Conquest--add to thread in Roll Call forum

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juliah67:

I know I've been asking a lot of questions.....and you guys have been so nice about answering them and not making me feel stupid (thanks!).I can't wait to go on my first cruise!!!!!!! Love, Juliah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Julia, We are all 'learnin' together. don't ever stop asking/ or answering questions.... I'm still learning things every day here icon_biggrin.gif. Keep checking the prices with your TA, and with others ( including CCL). The prices change just like 'gasoline', you just have to stay on top, and make sure you TA does too!

Up Next... A Date with Destiny 04/11/04

To Sea, or not, to See.

Starward 81, Volendam 83, Oceanic 87, Majestic 93, Victory 2/10/02, Imagination 5/23/02, 1/30/03, Conquest 12/28/03

Conquest New Years Cruise

http://community.webshots.com/user/crisp1028

Archived