Question for Brilliance cruisers.....

1corona4u

I have a cabin on hold, for the Jan. 2nd 10 day Canal cruise on the Brilliance. I think I have decided not to take anyone with me.(maybe)

Question is, what do you think about the passenger mix? Will there be many other singles, or is it mostly couples? I'd think that on a 10 day cruise, there won't be many families, but many couples. Am I right?

I'd like to meet other singles, but not sure how many there will be.

Thanks.:)

I took this cruise two years ago during Easter Week and of course, then, there were lots of families. I suspect you are right that it will be more couples than families on in early January. As for meeting other singles, I always find that a challenge, but other people don't have a problem. I think it's a function of how outgoing you are and how easy it is for you to strike up conversations with strangers. In any case, it's a great cruise and I'm sure you will have fabulous time

Hey Corona - I'm taking this cruise by myself at the end of February and will let you know how it goes.

Hey, thanks. It sounds like a great itin. I have wanted to do the Canal, and go back to Curacao now for a while. I have an E2, on hold, mid hump, deck 8. If I go alone that will be fine, but if I take someone, I'd like to do a JS. There are not many good cabins left right now though. Well, I say "no good cabins".....:rolleyes: there are many left, just none that I like....:)

Hey, thanks. It sounds like a great itin. I have wanted to do the Canal, and go back to Curacao now for a while. I have an E2, on hold, mid hump, deck 8. If I go alone that will be fine, but if I take someone, I'd like to do a JS. There are not many good cabins left right now though. Well, I say good...:rolleyes: there are many left, just none that I like....:)

I understand. I settled for a guarantee inside just so I could go. I was originally scheduled for the AOS the same week and my travel buddy backed out - last week! I'm traveling on Serenade the following week in an aft JS (not the corner) that I searched for in order to get so I understand about wanting the cabin that you want.

BTW, one of my nicknames is Corona.

I understand. I settled for a guarantee inside just so I could go. I was originally scheduled for the AOS the same week and my travel buddy backed out - last week! I'm traveling on Serenade the following week in an aft JS (not the corner) that I searched for in order to get so I understand about wanting the cabin that you want.

BTW, one of my nicknames is Corona.

Yeah, my friend just backed out for my April NOS,(for the 2nd time in 2 years) so I am looking for someone else to go, otherwise I will have to go alone, and for much more money, because I will not give up that JS. It's 9318...great location.

Archived