MSC Divina Nov 18 - Dec 20

ready2cruzagain

14 hours ago, Starboard_Sunner said:

Hi, we are booked in a Bella inside, deck 9 in January.  Would you mind giving your exact cabin number? I am hoping we are not in the same area.  Thank you

I was in 9166.  Great cabin for me on my own.  Not too terribly small for an inside. 

The "secret elevator" is the little square just forward from that cabin.  It takes you right up to the entrance of the buffet.

I try to take the stairs as much as possible, but my knee was bothering me, so I used it mostly if I was going down more than a couple of decks.

I would definitely book that class cabin again, just not one of the ones on the end.  Not sure if the port side cabin had that crew area door or not but I wouldn't risk it!

5 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

I was in 9166.  Great cabin for me on my own.  Not too terribly small for an inside. 

The "secret elevator" is the little square just forward from that cabin.  It takes you right up to the entrance of the buffet.

I try to take the stairs as much as possible, but my knee was bothering me, so I used it mostly if I was going down more than a couple of decks.

I would definitely book that class cabin again, just not one of the ones on the end.  Not sure if the port side cabin had that crew area door or not but I wouldn't risk it!

Pretty sure the port side has the crew area also.  The crew service elevators are in that area.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:54 AM, NCTribeFan said:

Thank you very much.  We are in the Starboard Aft, and while I hope the crew area there is not as noisy, will bring earplugs just in case.  Good to know about the secret elevator too, as every once in a while an elevator ride can be necessary.

18 hours ago, Starboard_Sunner said:

Thank you very much.  We are in the Starboard Aft, and while I hope the crew area there is not as noisy, will bring earplugs just in case.  Good to know about the secret elevator too, as every once in a while an elevator ride can be necessary.

The secret elevator was not so secret at times.  I think the word is getting out it is there.  We would wait a couple of minutes but most times we ended up walking to the main elevators.