Weather

Houzer

Hi, I am in the process of starting to research the different Islands weather and I don't know if I am missing it or not but can someone tell me what the weather is like during the year. We are thinking either April or November doing a cruise their. Also anyone prefer a cruise ship...all we have to go on is the two Disney Cruises we went on. We are thinking of Royal Cribbean.

Thanks Houzer:D

I always heard that Aruba was hot, dry and windy. The locals told us that they got a lot of rain over Christmas. We were only there for one day in early January, but it rained off and on during the morning. A couple of time the rain was quite hard. It did not rain in the afternoon. But I will always remember Aruba as a raining island.

While it is true that it is hot in Aruba most of the time you don't feel it because the wind is constantly blowing at like 30-40 mph all the time. We went last April and we absolutely loved it. It was supposedly like 98 degrees that day but DH and I didn't even break a sweat the whole day. It was nice.

Rainy season generally runs from October to January. But by rainy, they mean showers, a good deal of them at night, with a total monthly average of say a whopping 3 inches of rain in November. I have a breakdown by month of the averages.http://www.arubabound.com/weather/average.htm

Archived