No so Epic Cruise...

On 1/30/2019 at 1:13 PM, Hap said:

So are we. These Epic reviews are making me wish we stayed with RCCL and Celebrity. We last sailed NCL in 1996 and left them for some of the same reasons here. I thought we would give them another try. I guess we can just cross our fingers and hope for the best.

I am hoping that from now to March 2020 when we sail on the Epic things have started to straighten up on that ship (doubt it). We just came off a wonderful first NCL experience on the Dawn and I keep reading nothing but bad reviews about service and crew attitude. We picked the Epic for the itinerary because we would be visiting three islands we've never been to (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao) but NCL is not the only line sailing to those islands from Puerto Rico. I'm really starting to think I need a plan B for this. Too bad since we currently have a great cabin booked.

• Like 1

The Epic is so bad, that if I had it booked I would look elsewhere. The butlers too the bar staff are lazy and clueless. We had to change butlers and he was worse?  Its crazy how ship to ship makes a difference. NCL is really cutting things we appreciated fast. Anyone please direct us too a new cruise line?  We made Platinum in 4 years, what a travesty.

Just off the Epic. We had a great time. Staff was great. Had to wait at some bars for a drink, but only during peak times. Had to get a beeper a couple of times for MDR, so got a drink in the Cavern. Epic was not my favorite ship but others we were with loved it.