Elite breakfast

bhughey

Elite breakfast on Edsel (Edge) was held in Tuscan.  An island of calm amidst the relentless frenzied Zumba beat music that assaulted my ears in the rest of the ship.  It was a lovely setting, reminiscent of the elegant ambiance of Ocean Liners (et al) when the breakfast was held there before it moved to Tuscan on M class ships, but even brighter and cheerier.

• 11 months later...
46 minutes ago, ceilidancer said:

Does anyone know where they have Elite breakfast on the Summit or Constellation?

It was held in Tuscan, deck 3, on Summit in October. We love the quiet, calm atmosphere, and we were just a short walk away in 3112. Perfect for us.

On a few occasions, the Tuscan has been the debarkation lounge for Elites with a small buffet offered. I am sure it depends on how many Elites are on board, but fighting elevators to get us to the Elite Sky Lounge to await debarkation   with carry-on luggage and then down to exit the ship can be frustrating. In October on Summit, our assigned choices were the theater or the Elite Sky Lounge. We walked up one deck to Rendezvous to await debarkation and heard the announcements just fine. There were no pastries, coffee, or juices offered, but we were not thrown out. It was a short walk to exit the ship. We skipped breakfast to avoid the chaos in the Oceanview Cafe and had brunch in the airport. (I did not see anything offered in the dinning room that day.)