NAme That Tune? Help anyone?

ncboys

OK.... i'm grasping for straws here because I have exhausted EVERY other resource.

I was on the cruising the western caribbean(Carnival Glory) back in november and there was this song on the radio(ship's radio) that I can't get out of my head. I heard it al the time on the ship, but have never heard it back in the states. It's a new song. I had never heard it before November so I dont think it's a 'traditional' cruising song.

It's latin sounding with a real peppy beat. I have no clue of the title or the artist. I know i'm asking the impossible here and giving you guys very little to go by, but does anyone have any idea what this song is? The wait staff danced to it one night for us at dinner.

I've searched the internet for top 100 Latin songs, World Songs, even US top 40 for all weeks of november 2005 and i'm not coming up with a lot. Sad part is, It may be listed in the charts, but since I dont know the title nor artist, i'm kinda lost.

I'd hum it for you, but thats kinda hard to do over the net... heh!

Anyone have any clue at all?

Doug :)

Found it!!!!!!

POsted this on another board and someone knew exactally what song I was talking about. I dont know how you did it with the pathetic description I gave but we found it.

FYI... it was:

http://www.funtown.com/ketchupdance/ketchupdance.cfm

Who would have known? <shrug>

Thanks ya'll

Found it!!!!!!

POsted this on another board and someone knew exactally what song I was talking about. I dont know how you did it with the pathetic description I gave but we found it.

FYI... it was:

http://www.funtown.com/ketchupdance/ketchupdance.cfm

Who would have known? <shrug>

Thanks ya'll

Doug Oh my God I forgot about that song. It has brought back so many crazy memories. It really is catchy......Now that it drove you crazy, you probaly can't get the tune out of your mind. I keep singing it. :eek:

Archived