Best Zip Lines in Alaska?

Celeste_SM

We are headed to Alaska in July and there are quite a few zip line excursions available, sometimes more than one at the same port.  Can anybody recommend and describe the ziplines they thought were best and why?  We are a group of an athletic 71-year-old, three "kids" in their 40s, and one 7 year old.  We're all pretty adventurous and previously went zip lining together in Costa Rica.  I would welcome any recommendations you have!  

We will be stopping at Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Victora. But feel free to recommend ones at other ports so this thread is useful to more than just me!

• 3 months later...

Doing a search for ziplines in Skagway.

I thought if I bumped this up we might get some feedback.

I’m trying to decide between the Grizzly Falls tour or the Adventure Park and ziplines through Royal Caribbean.  

The Adventure Park tour costs less and is a shorter duration.  I’m guessing it’s because Grizzly Falls takes longer to get to.

Grizzly Falls advertises 11 lines and the other has 6 with a bridge/ropes course.

We have done several ropes courses and in my experience the zip lines at these places are shorter.  

Anyone have experience with either tour?