smaller luggage tags?

JEMS

9 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

I have a question are they smaller because it doesn’t have your loyalty membership on them?

My old ones  used to say Elite on them. 

Tony

I think they are coming out smaller because Princess is not putting the luggage tags as a PDF anymore and they are just putting them up as a web page.  My computer has never printed web pages well at all.  Also, the tags no longer have the line that says "WELCOME ABOARD" and the bar code is now gone.  I changed the scaling and got bigger tags but something is still not right that Princess is putting out tags that are now more complicated to print rather than simpler.

5 hours ago, GottaLuvCruising said:

I printed luggage tags just a couple days ago for two upcoming cruises.  On the printer screen I changed the setting from "fit to page" to "100%" and luggage tags printed correctly (print page one only.)  

2019-01-21 (1).png

Great suggestion concerning 100%!  Thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, firecrewcapt said:

A luggage tag is a luggage tag no matter what size it is, as long as my luggage gets to my cabin I don't really care what size it is, plain and simple. That is all.

I don't take a stapler along with me on vacation and I don't want the luggage tag on my luggage while going through airports so I got the plastic Cruise Critic luggage tag holders.  The old tags fit perfectly in them with no need to staple.  The small tags won't work very well with the Cruise Critic tag blanks.