YC-French Press Coffee?

mmpgoodtogo

The trip was great but the YC was lacking in both the restaurant and service. Hopefully this was just a learning experience for MSC and they get it fixed.  It is hard when you work all year to pay for a vacation and spend the extra money for the YC and the company can't deliver on what was promised.

The ship was beautiful it was just the service and food in the YC that was not up to expectations.

4 hours ago, mmpgoodtogo said:

That's too bad.  We kind of felt that way after our NCL Haven trip.   I'll keep my fingers crossed that they have some kinks worked out in the next 34 days. 🙂

You will love the YC on the Seaside! I sailed in April and again in October in YC and both cruises were excellent! The staff and the service were both outstanding. Enjoy your cruise!

(I would guess Seaview is going through some "growing pains" and will improve over time.)

We are doing a 29 day MSC Splendida in the Yacht Club in March of 2019 and hope it will be much better than our Seaview Experience.  Most people we had talked to said the Splendida yacht club experience is much better service wise than the we found on the Seaview.

I guess we will see.