What happened to all of the suites???

Tiggercat

I am sailing on Allure on March 17, 2019 and have been closely watching prices for suites because my husband and I would love to upgrade from our jr. suite.  Final payment is coming up so I was excited to see if there would be a drop in price like sometimes happens closer to the sailing.  As of about 4 days ago there were MANY suites available in the different categories but then all of a sudden they all disappeared.  Not one is available right now...not even jr. suites.  I checked other sailings after March 17 and they were not showing any available either.  I find this odd that they would all disappear over night!  I am wondering if the Royal Up program is causing glitches in their system?  We got the email asking if we wanted to bid on an upgrade and I did but have not heard back from them yet.  Has anyone else seen this happen to their sailing???

The 3/31/19 sailing of the Oasis was cancelled & the 3/17/19 sailing of Allure was given as an option for those impacted to rebook price protected, so maybe several suite guests took that option.  And if you’re seeing other sailings without suites during the same time frame, maybe RC is holding all of them back for a short period while they work on rebooking everyone who was in suites on the cancelled sailing? 

Just a theory...

Edited by Gatordad815