Carnival Breeze - Port Canaveral

AGards

Thought I would give an update to anyone who may have an early flight booked after cruising.  I just got off the Breeze on Saturday Jan 5, 2019 from Port Canaveral.  Started debarkation at 6:50am, was curbside at 7:12am.  Arrived at MCO at 8:06am.  Was through security and at the gate by 8:40am.  My flight was 10:55am so still had a long wait. 

If your flight is scheduled before noon and you have filled out your flight information in your profile on carnival.com you will automatically get a letter telling you be in the self debarkation meeting place (where the status and FTTF people meet) in my case it was by 6:45am. They also attach zone 3 tags to the letter incase you do not want to utilize self debarkation.  If your profile is not filled out with your flight information you can go to guest services on the last day and show proof of your early flight and they will print you the letter.  You need to bring this letter to the meeting place otherwise they will turn you away (saw this happen).  They make great effort to ensure early flight guests are accommodated, which was awesome. 

In my opinion, early flights are NOT for the people who pack half their house and will need to use luggage tags then check bags at the airport.  I cannot get over the amount of luggage people bring for a 7 day cruise.  If you are someone like myself that can fly with carryon's only, check in/download boarding passes to your phone and therefore are able to go right to the security line at the airport, you will have no problem at all making an early flight on debarkation morning with Carnival.