MSC Seaside. Best one ever.

GOLDENBONNY

St.Thomas

We woke up in the  morning and figured out that   toilet is not flashing:classic_blink:....I called Reception (they pick up from first ring every time I called,well done ) and lady told me that they know and working on problem . Its start flashing in 5 min. and worked properly till next morning . Again we woke up and no flashing toilet:classic_angry: ,another call,another "we know" and start flashing in couple minutes. After that was no problem. I really think plumbing on this ship was screwed up in docks. 

We took a little walk around port, checked some overpriced stores and after debate what to do -go to beach or back to ship,we went back to ship. Again very relaxing and enjoyable day on board, with lots of drinks and lots of ice cream. IMG-534015491ee5c6ae2e822575c284d1ca-V.thumb.jpg.cab0f93e22bd54ebee8256963c72d425.jpgIMG-a874ac90752d6f6f1eecdaa3b2e539d5-V.thumb.jpg.81cc40fa0153fe47131e0e159462e3ae.jpgIMG-c3030b3fe82c5fad3e873343e2f48098-V.thumb.jpg.cbec145b508882a0a5b63961c7ea36b1.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

Its on last day and its Skywalker,but please don't miss other once , they all good . the only one we did not like that much was Peter Punk, it was funny ,but I wish they would keep old Treasure Island one. 

18 hours ago, sptrout said:

"Skywalker" I believe.  It was on the last night of the cruise. The CD will remind you often. As for the other shows, we liked them all which was a first for us. A word of caution when trying to choose which shows to attend based either on their names or the descriptions of them. The names mean nothing much as far as I could tell and the descriptions were very understated and never properly described the show's contents. I recommend that you get your group to the first show and then they will be hooked as we were.

Thank you both! I think I'll book all the shows and hope that they enjoy the first one enough to attend all the others!