Carnival Triumph Walls / Doors

SKrauss

Hi All --

We will be on the 14 Day Sunrise (Triumph) to Panama from NYC this May... We are squeezing 4 into an interior on Deck 6 so I would like to bring along some heavy duty magnets to hang my shoe organizer etc... Are the walls and doors on the Triumph metal? Also, do they allow Command Strips on Interior Walls or only on the doors for door decorations? Thanks!!!

Edited by SKrauss

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2018 at 6:01 PM, Hazelroo said:

We were unable to use magnets on the walls of our Ocean Suite on Deck 7 a couple of weeks ago. We didn't try on the door, so can't comment on that.

Could I ask if you liked your Ocen Suite on deck 7?  We were wondering if it would be worth $1400 more to upgrade from a balcony to Ocen Suite. Is it that much different?  Balcony bigger?  I know things might be different after dry dock, but I’m thinking the size of the suites won’t change. 

Deck 7 has already been remodeled, so it was brand new when we were in it the 1st week of Dec. We got an upgrade from a balcony for $270 total. $1400 sounds pretty steep (it would have cost less than that to book it from the start, if your cost would be $1400 on top of the balcony price I would say that's much more than I would pay). We did love it though...there were 3 of us and we had empty cabinets and drawers, there was so much storage space. The balcony was longer than a regular one ( there were 2 windows and a door in the room). Our friends were next door and we opened them up and it was like a bowling alley! There's a video on YouTube of the room our friends stayed in that someone took right after the remodel...search Carnival Triumph Ocean Suite, it's about 2 minutes long and gives a good view of it.