Wild Dolphin & Snorkel Excursion

shirleygr

Hello All.

I am debating between Wild About Dolphins and Catamaran Echo for a dolphin watch and snorkeling excursion. We will be in KW on Majesty ots in July. Echo is $79 for 4 hours and WAD is $99 for 4 hours. Both have decent reviews on TripAdvisor but wondering if anyone here has an opinion. TIA

I think both are good options.  Personally, I would prefer the smaller boat, Wild About Dolphins.  Captain Sheri is is well known for her work in preservation and study of Dolphins and has been around here for about 20 years.   

I guess it depends on your preference.  Would you rather be out on a 24 foot, center console boat with maximum 6 people, or a larger catamaran with a max of 16 people.  As you said, both get good reviews and are good choices, but my personal preference would be the smaller boat.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2018 at 11:55 AM, keywester33 said:

I think both are good options.  Personally, I would prefer the smaller boat, Wild About Dolphins.  Captain Sheri is is well known for her work in preservation and study of Dolphins and has been around here for about 20 years.   

I guess it depends on your preference.  Would you rather be out on a 24 foot, center console boat with maximum 6 people, or a larger catamaran with a max of 16 people.  As you said, both get good reviews and are good choices, but my personal preference would be the smaller boat.

Thank you for your input. Your advice echoed my own gut so we are going with Captain Sheri. Bringing our teen girls and think they will enjoy the smaller boat experience. 🙂