Baha Balcony Room

cjml

If you go to my web site at cjscollection.com you can see photos that I took from my Caribe deck balcony, looking up to Baja and down to Dolphin. Go to the main web site page, look on the left side and find the "Photo Gallery" name. Click on it, and that will take you to a list of 5 photo albums. Open the "Islands" album and have a look. The last photos in that album are of balconies. Then you can decide for yourself who sees whom. None of the balconies are what I'd call private. Although the covered part of the Caribe deck balconies cannot be seen by others, in my opinion.

We have booked a Baja Balcony Room on the Carribean Princess. It is my understanding that all the above decks can look down upon us. Is that correct?

We had two cabins on Baha on the Star (11 day New Year's cruise) and really enjoyed our balcony. Our teenagers were next door and as soon as we arrived our cabin stewart unlocked the door between the balconies and we were able to walk freely between the two. The balcony is not large, but it was larger than I was expecting after what I read on this site. No one from above could see down onto our balcony. We were covered by the balcony above us. If I looked down I could see the Caribe exposed part of the balcony and further down the mini suite balconies. I have to say none of this was a problem. In fact the biggest surprise for me was how unused the balconies were. We used ours a lot. Breakfast out there, read out there. Enjoyed pre dinner drinks out there. Often we were the only ones out there in our area of the ship. We were in cabin 205 and our boys had 209.

Archived