Atlantis Room Reservation

kurukthemal

Has anyone ever reserved a room for their port day? We're on the Mariner and it's a full day, departing midnight, in Nassau. Reserving a room at Atlantis is significantly cheaper for our family of four. I realise check in is  4pm, but will they allow us access to water park, beach etc. earlier? Just curious how it works from those that have done it. Thanks!

2 hours ago, kurukthemal said:

I was able to get the Coral for $180 and there are four of us. Haven’t checked day passes.

Wow, I just dummy booked 2 nights the first week in February (2 night minimum) and each night was $336 when taxes and fees were added. Did you book all the way through?

And...I found this on the Atlantis website...

WHAT ARE THE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES?

Arriving and departing, early or late at Atlantis:

• Check-in at Atlantis is 4pm and Check-out is at 11am.

• Luggage and large items may be stored with the bellman.

• Atlantis offers guests complimentary use of In-Transit Hospitality Lounges, which allows guests with early arrivals (prior to 4pm check-in) or late departures (after 11am check-out time) to shower, change and store small personal items while they continue to enjoy the resort's amenities. Facilities include lockers, showers, restrooms, changing facilities and bathing suit dryers.

• For The Beach and The Coral guests, the Hospitality Cavern is located at The Beach, in the Seagrapes Tunnel marine exhibit.

• For guest of The Royal, the In-Transit lounge is located in between the East and West wings.

• The Reef Atlantis and The Cove Atlantis have their own respective in-transit lounges located on the first floors near the elevators.

• If your room is ready before 4pm, you will be allowed to check-in early.

• If you are leaving after 11 am, please let us know 24 hours in advance.

• The front desk will make every effort to manage requests for late check-out. 

• 1 month later...

I wanted to provide a quick update - this 100% worked with no issues at all. I guess the value depends on how many people are in your party. For our family it was four and RCL was charging $199/person for a full day at Atlantis. My total bill for the Beach tower room was $350 and we received water park bands for all four of us. Additionally, having a room to shower in before heading back to the ship was invaluable. Also getting the taxi to and fro when you want, as opposed to the excursion mass departure was lovely as well. Happy cruising!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We arrived about 11am and our room wasn't ready. I told them what we were doing and any room would essentially do. They didn't seem to mind and gave us another room which was ready. They do provide lockers for guests that are waiting to check in so you can use everything upon check-in if your room isn't ready. You will need your hotel key and then go to a kiosk located at various points in the park to get your water park wrist bands. It was a fairly smooth process.

We arrived about 11am and our room wasn't ready. I told them what we were doing and any room would essentially do. They didn't seem to mind and gave us another room which was ready. They do provide lockers for guests that are waiting to check in so you can use everything upon check-in if your room isn't ready. You will need your hotel key and then go to a kiosk located at various points in the park to get your water park wrist bands. It was a fairly smooth process. My final recommendation is that if you do have a room reservation - get there as early as possible. With five ships in port and about 50% of people deciding to go to Atlantis, it was very, very, very crowded by noon.