Profile issue on MSC website

madeleinesmommy

Hi there,

I am having an issue when logging in to my profile on the MSC website.  I can see my initial info in the first screen (my name, birthdate etc) but it doesn't show that I have a booked cruise or any information of my cruise.  I have called customer service twice now, and both times they said they see my reservation but that they will get tech support to go in and fix my profile.  It still isn't fixed.  Any suggestions?

I've had experiences like this with the MSC site and can only give my experiences. These tech issues do get fixed- eventually. So frustrating though.  Many of us can empathize.

The downside is that the website issues are like playing whack a mole.  Another will pop up to replace this one.

Edited by Markanddonna
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Markanddonna said:

I've had experiences like this with the MSC site and can only give my experiences. These tech issues do get fixed- eventually. So frustrating though.  Many of us can empathize.

The downside is that the website issues are like playing whack a mole.  Another will pop up to replace this one.

Thanks Markanddonna.  I'm just worried that we will find out our cruise booking gets voided or something.  I'd also like to book packages and excursions etc, but can't because of this issue.  Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to get them to fix the issue?  I feel like both people I spoke with just gave me the "oh don't worry, we will get tech to fix it" response, but I don't think they really thought it was anything to worry about.

1 hour ago, madeleinesmommy said:

Thanks Markanddonna.  I'm just worried that we will find out our cruise booking gets voided or something.  I'd also like to book packages and excursions etc, but can't because of this issue.  Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to get them to fix the issue?  I feel like both people I spoke with just gave me the "oh don't worry, we will get tech to fix it" response, but I don't think they really thought it was anything to worry about.

I have had ongoing issues with their website since booking in May. I have done it through a TA so while I can't see my bookings, she has been in touch with them and confirmed our bookings. I too wanted to book excursions, so have downloaded their booking form from their website, filled in the excursions we wanted, scanned it and emailed it to their reservations email address. They have confirmed our excursions and we have had the cost added to our final payment due next month. I am more confident that all is ok because of our travel agent, but will want everything in writing when we make our final payment. :classic_smile: