Seaside, a few questions

irun5k

Hi- I am looking at Seaside for March 2019, Fatastica Balcony, 2 adults, 2 kids.

• Booking system says early dining is unavailable.  Is it possible to change onboard, and if so what is the average likelihood?
  • I've seen mention of early/late seating in relation to the buffet.  Is it not a "come anytime" like the buffet on other cruise lines?
  • Appears I can pay an extra $80/pp or so for "free" wifi and unlimited drinks.  However, fantastica alone gets us 12-drink punch cards (one per person?)  Also,  unlimited drinks doesn't appear to include gelato like the punch card... given that we're not heavy drinkers I don't see this being a value unless I've missed some fine print.  Basic WiFi appears to run around $80 for the week.
  • This is only a very minor concern right now because I can't believe it could be true, but is there a noticeable, multi-level division in passengers based on the class/experience level?  Seeing the way this is marketed and reading some posts makes it almost sound like the Titanic where the non-YC's are sharing berths with livestock.

Appreciate any help you can provide or any other tips you may have!

26 minutes ago, irun5k said:

This is only a very minor concern right now because I can't believe it could be true, but is there a noticeable, multi-level division in passengers based on the class/experience level?

No.

The only difference is that certain "experiences" can do things and go places that some others can't. If the Yacht Club was boarded up for a week with nobody coming or going, you probably wouldn't notice. As you walk through the ship, most people have no idea what experience others have. If you go searching for Yacht Club RFID bracelets, you'll find them.:classic_biggrin:

If seeing others get priority boarding, priority tendering, and priority elevators bothers you, there could be a problem but you shouldn't let it concern you.

Thousands of Bella and Fantastica guests are enjoying Seaside right now. You'll probably enjoy it, too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Thousands of Bella and Fantastica guests are enjoying Seaside right now. You'll probably enjoy it, too.

Thanks- that is pretty much what I suspected.

If I don't enjoy the Seaside it will be the first cruise I've ever been on that I didn't enjoy, big/small, short/long and even nice sailing through Hurricane Michelle.  So, the odds are pretty good 🙂