Still confused about drink coupons.

buffalobob716

So I have read several threads on here about the drink vouchers being cancelled, but MSC's website still lists them as a perk on the fantastica experience. Our cruise was booked at the beginning of December for a sailing on February 2nd. So, based on what I am reading, is it safe to assume that we will recieve the drink vouchers because we did not recieve the drinks on us package, and we are sailing before March 25th?

"

FANTASTICA

Preferred staterooms: Suite, Balcony, Super Family, Ocean View and Interior

All benefits of the Bella Experience plus a variety of extra privileges:
  • Ideally located staterooms and views, including the upper decks with easy access to main areas.
  • Guests request either an early dining option or a late one and a dining time within that range will be assigned according to availability, but with priority over Bella guests.* For more details on dining times, click here.
  • 24-hour room service with FREE continental breakfast**
  • Free 12 drink vouchers (soda wine, beer, non-premium cocktails, coffee, gelato)

***Drink package consists of 12 beverage vouchers to be used in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks, and gelato in a cone or cup. Child version without alcohol also available. If booked with the Drinks On Us promotion/drink package, the 12 drink vouchers will not be included with the Fantastica Experience; the Drinks On Us package will replace the 12 drink vouchers. The 12-drink vouchers package will be included with the Fantastica Experience for cruises until March 25, 2019."

• Like 1

The vouchers are being phased out. But it looks like you have been booked in fantastica with the 12 vouchers per person. The vouchers are good through March 2019 sailings. The coupons are valid and you'll have no problem applying them to your drinks. Have a great cruise!

Yes for sailings up to March 24th 2019. And there is an Armonia promotion that includes them up to 2020.

Also, and take this with a large grain of salt, I was told by a CSA that if you booked before August 2017 you will still get them after March 2019. We're sailing in April and upgraded to classic because I am sceptical of this assurance. 

Buffalobob, without stating your booking country and sailing info you may get different answers.  I assume you are on Seaside booked from the US, and based on your booking date think your only booking  rate choice was the All In rate?  If so then in the Fantastica fine print noted on Caribbean sailings you will get the Easy package plus internet for bookings made after Dec 1st.

Edited by Até