A "quacky" but VERY DETAILED Carnival Magic HD GoPro Vlog

Manatee Mom

My DH posted his latest installment of our annual family cruise on YouTube. Here's the video and description from his channel...

https://youtu.be/Mip1QxlVzkM

"For our 7-day Carnival Magic "Cozumel plus"  holiday sailing (12-23-18) my wife brought 2 bags full of rubber ducks (and a few other random characters)! She joined the #cruisingducks facebook page and was determined to place the ducks all over the ship. Little did she know I had a different idea for some of her ducks! One of the characters began to take on a life of it's own as it tried to get rid of the other rubber ducks in time for the VIFP party on the last sea day!"

https://youtu.be/Mip1QxlVzkM

Oh...There is also a really detailed look at most parts of the ship and ports in HD GoPro quality too!
#carnivalcruise

Ports of call included: 
Cozumel (Paradise Beach), Belize, Roatan (Mahogany Bay) and Grand Cayman (7 mile beach).

Ship features included: 
The Spa, Carnival Waterworks, Guy's Burgers, Guy's Pig & Anchor, Serenity, Lido Buffet, Main Dining room, Playlist Productions, Steakhouse, Tender (Water Shuttle), Red Frog Pub, Lobby Atrium, Seafood Shack, Pizza de Capitano, Inside cabin, Movies under the stars, Lido Pools and more!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 7:39 AM, bbtbear said:

lol I've got a GoPro and some ducks to hide on the Dream in February, but I don't think in a million years it would have occurred to me to make the same film your husband did. Thanks for the smiles. 🙂

My husband keeps his GoPro with him at all times and his warped sense of reality comes through as he develops ideas during the cruise. His annual cruise videos rarely start with any set ideas, but he seems to come up with stuff along the way. Glad you liked it. 

• Like 1