Horizon 6 day Western Fun Times

reno3

I have screen shots of the menus. I do not know how to add them here. I posted them on another social media forum, specific to the ship. Others had previously posted the fun times there so I did not bother taking photos. 

On 12/31/2018 at 8:33 PM, BENHANDEL said:

I have screen shots of the menus. I do not know how to add them here. I posted them on another social media forum, specific to the ship. Others had previously posted the fun times there so I did not bother taking photos. 

Hi Benhandel.  Can you tell me where you found the funtimes?

On 12/31/2018 at 7:33 PM, BENHANDEL said:

Hmm any hints on how I can see them on the other social media forum?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 11:31 AM, PrincessDuck said:

We just got off the January 6th cruise and I have all but one day of the fun times.  I can post them on Wednesday when we actually make it home.  We are spending a few days in Key West before heading home.

Hey PrincessDuck, just wondering if you had the chance to post the fun times yet? Super excited to see them to prepare for our March cruise!

Nope. Sorry. 

I can’t quite recall the breakfast times. It seems like they started kicking people off 730 or so. We were in a Havana suite with zone 5 bags and I think we were off by 8. Sounds like the boat cleared early and the bags were quick. 

1 hour ago, JaniceB said:

Activities?  This is just to give her an idea of what happens on a cruise ship.  

The key words are could happen.   Trivia changes daily    Comedians change weekly.  Piano player changes every few month.    Use it as a guide line.   Most is not set in stone.   

• Like 1