NCL Getaway - Haven in room dining?

ggooglyboogly

Thinking of upgrading to a Haven room for my upcoming cruise w/ my 6 month old and 3 year old (don't worry - i won't be letting them run rampant around the pool area!), and wanted to know what the extent of the in room dining is?  Is it limited to the normal room service menu? Or could we get items from the Haven restaurant? Or beyond....?

Appreciate any info! 

Your butler can bring food from the MDR, complimentary restaurants, most specialty restaurants, and the Haven restaurant.

If from a specialty restaurant, you "pay" as if you were in the actual restaurant via SDP or a la carte. Room service is included with your suite.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

2 hours ago, ggooglyboogly said:

Thinking of upgrading to a Haven room for my upcoming cruise w/ my 6 month old and 3 year old (don't worry - i won't be letting them run rampant around the pool area!), and wanted to know what the extent of the in room dining is?  Is it limited to the normal room service menu? Or could we get items from the Haven restaurant? Or beyond....? Appreciate any info! 

Food can be ordered from any restaurant on the ship. You can use your SDP to pay for specialty meals or have them charged to your room account. 

In your room, there will be breakfast cards with check boxes. IGNORE the check boxes and write whatever you want from the Haven Restaurant. For example, eggs over easy, filet steak, bacon, ham, sausage, grilled tomato, mushrooms, hash browns, breakfast potatoes, omlet with fillings of your choice, fresh fruit, breads, juices, and a Diet Pepsi. 

Your butler will take all orders and serve you on a white tablecloth. 

AF2C180F-9ED0-4492-A2B6-1E54C88C307F.png

BA957B52-69BB-400D-B91C-DB96A53E4CFD.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

On 12/31/2018 at 7:32 PM, ggooglyboogly said:

Thinking of upgrading to a Haven room for my upcoming cruise w/ my 6 month old and 3 year old (don't worry - i won't be letting them run rampant around the pool area!), and wanted to know what the extent of the in room dining is?  Is it limited to the normal room service menu? Or could we get items from the Haven restaurant? Or beyond....?

Appreciate any info! 

If you do decide to upgrade, (do it!) remember to call and order room service through your butler. If you do it that way, you are not charged the $7 (or whatever it is).