Gym and Exercise Class Prices??

Sailing on LOS in March. But I am sure the prices are around the same fleet wide. How much is it to use the gym equipment per visit to gym? We have never done the gym, but interested this time.

Also, how about the classes they offer, how much are these? What types do they offer?

TIA!

The gym is free as are some classes. Yoga, pilates, kickboxing were 10 per class PLUS 15% gratuity which I think is ridiculous.

Yoga was not worth the fee. The free cardio classes were decent enough.

Sauna and steam also free and quite nice.

Wow! I didnt have any idea it was FREE to use gym equipment and weights!! That is soooo cool. I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

The classes were $10 each on my Disney cruises and some worth it and some not. I may give some a shot on RC, but not sure yet.

Don't even try the Yoga on Coco Cay. I don't do yoga but watched a class our last trip to the island while we were waiting for the Jet Ski excursion. The instructor chose to teach the class right in the middle of the main lounge chair area. There are so many secluded areas just around the bend but instead she made the class do it in front of everyone with people walking back & forth. Bartender in the background yelling "Get your CoCo Loco"!! Maybe I am under the wrong impression but I thought yoga was to be relaxing and peaceful.

Anyway..The gym is great and the view from it is even better.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived