Photo package, which are included 7ppl/3cabins?

Hi there, I would like to hear if you have experience with the photo packages? RCI state one package includes all people in the cabin. So, we are two families with three cabins, one cabin for the “kids” (14, 15 and 19) and one each per parents. 

So if I get the “all photos” option for the kids, will that also include the photos of the kid with parents?

how is this tracked - do the kids need to scan their SeaPass with the photographer, or will we have to browse and “tag” a zillion pictures?

We had this last summer on Navigator. The cabins were me & my DH; sis, BIL, and niece; mom & aunt. We put the package on my sis’ cabin, with the thought that we would pretty much always have one of them in the photo. They use facial recognition, and photos of just me & DH and just my mom & aunt did end up in the set. I think sometimes my sis might have shown a sea pass, like when we got photos around the ship on formal night, but other times, like getting off in port, we didn’t show anything. 

We didn't spend time looking for additional photos, because we saw everything we remembered taking on our set. I suppose if you remembered something you did not see on your account you would have to browse. 

• Like 1