portofinos with kids?

taminark

There is an age limit. I believe it is 14.

It is really an adult venue and I for one pay extra for the enjoyment of not just the food and service, but to enjoy a quiet, child free dinner.

If there were kids in the restaurant when I arrived for my reservation, I would go to the hotel manager and voice my displeasure. And I would refuse to pay the premium they charge.

My friend and i are taking our 4 boys 13,13,12,9 on the voyager. is portifinos adult only?

13 and above. ;)

All guests over the age of 13 are welcome and reservations are recommended; please allow two hours for dining. To make a reservation, use the main menu screen on the TV in your stateroom or call the restaurant directly. Telephone numbers can be found in your stateroom. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a minimum of $10 USD.

On Brilliance in October they had a designated "family night" where they waived the age limit for that night only. I've never sailed Voyager so don't know if VOS has a similar family night. If so, the dining is well worth it, although the meal is long with several courses so the boys may become bored. We went with another couple and spent 2.5 hours, although we did stay for awhile after we finished eating to talk and drink coffee.

Archived