Tour in Martinique?

pattycake1939

Hi all......I'd like to know if anyone has heard of Travelers Palms excursions?  I found their website and they have a tour that I am interested in but our ship (Crown Princess) does not arrive until 10:30 and it looks like the tour starts at 9, so impossible. This was to St. Pierre, supposed to be like Pompeii and then some time at a beach.We are not interested in the rum factories or food tours that are offered by the ship and others. If anyone knows how to book a later tour to these places, please post. Never been to Martinique and almost no cruises go there so not much info.  Thanks so much.................Patti

I checked the ships in port schedule for that day and there is a Holland ship arriving at 9 am in Martinique on the same day. Thank you for the suggestion, though. I also sent an email to the contact but received no reply, so maybe they are no longer in business but did not take the web page down. I wish that Princess would arrive in ports at early times.......a lot of their stops are on different schedules than other cruise lines which makes it harder to book anything but their tours. I guess we will just do something on our own in this port.....only booked this cruise for the different places it stops...............Thanks for the reply, only one to date......   Happy sails..........Patti