Breeze Question

BamaLady#13

Hi

having just recently come off the Breeze - I have not taken on a small fan before so I do not know about this 

food options - the Deli is open, guys burgers, blue iguana cantina (burritos, tacos), monogolian wok (noodles), there is the buffett which has a range of different foods; cut meat, breads, soups, chicken tenders, and there is also different types of desserts, salad bar.

sadly I did not take any pictures of the food on the first day 

5 hours ago, BamaLady#13 said:

On embarkation day, what food options are available for lunch?  Also, are small fans still allowed?

Guys BBQ on deck 5, on deck 10 Guys burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina, Deli, Pizza, Buffet, Deck 11 is the pasta bar in the Italian restaurant and that’s my embarkation day recommendation because it’s not crowded early in the cruise. The blue cards eat the first food they see and never make it to deck 11.

Edited by Saint Greg

22 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Guys BBQ on deck 5, on deck 10 Guys burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina, Deli, Pizza, Buffet, Deck 11 is the pasta bar in the Italian restaurant and that’s my embarkation day recommendation because it’s not crowded early in the cruise. The blue cards eat the first food they see and never make it to deck 11.

"the blue cards" haha, thats funny.