Deck #/name?

palmtre2

Our cabin is on the upper deck on the Glory, when you look at the ships deck plans they're called out by name - how do you know what number it is? The elevators don't have names on them do they??? Can you tell I'm a 1st timer???!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;4;10;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

4/10 Easter aboard the GLORY

I think once you select a deck it then gives you the numbers, do you have a room number? Or are you on guarantee?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=012000&cdt=2004;07;03;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Who say's heaven isn't right here on earth??

Conquest 07/04

Fantasy 07/02

Destiny 05/01

I was looking for a layout of the ship, but I didn't see one here. Carnival.com probably has one. If you know your room number, it will probably say something like U150. Our room is on the Upper deck of Fascination on our upcoming fall cruise. What I'd suggest is this. Read up on how many decks the ship has and count down from the top. Say your ship has 10 floors, then using the Sun deck as the 10th, count down. I did that on our Celebrity cruise, but found we were on the 6th floor before our cruise anyway. Most Carnival ships do have floor names, and Upper is the name of the floor you are on. Hope I can help you on any other questions. I was a "newbie" on my cruise last Fall, so now I'm (ahem) "experienced", lol.

Joanne

Celebrity Zenith 10/2003

there is an upper deck on the Glory. it's between the Promanade and the empress deck.. Did they give you a cabin number? if so, you can look on the deck plan of the upper deck and see where it is at..

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2005;01;06;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

carnial legend 01/06/05

7 down and still counting

The upper deck on the Glory is deck 6, therefore your room number would begin with a 6. When you board you will be given a small card that will have the deck numbers and names and what is on that deck.

Archived