Celebrity

Tahina cruising

That would depend on what ship and the date you arrive. You can check the Key West Calendar here.

Yes Mallory pier is closed until repaired, so Pier and outer mole are the two being used. B pier is a shot 2 block walk to Duval Street, and if you are at the Outer Mole/Navy pier, you will be shuttled to Mallory Square and you will be within a block of Duval.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Husband said:

That would depend on what ship and the date you arrive. You can check the Key West Calendar here.

Yes Mallory pier is closed until repaired, so Pier and outer mole are the two being used. B pier is a shot 2 block walk to Duval Street, and if you are at the Outer Mole/Navy pier, you will be shuttled to Mallory Square and you will be within a block of Duval.

Great!! Thank you! It looks like we'll be docking at the B Pier. 

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Tahina cruising said:

Is Pier B close to Schooner's Wharf? I wanted to start our Pub Crawl there since it seems to open the earliest.

It is about 1/2 mile/ten minute walk.  Just walk east on Front Street which deadends at the historic seaport boardwalk.  Follow the boardwalk around to Schooner Wharf.  You will pass the White Tarpon on the way along the boardwalk which opens at 8 and has much better food than Schooner Wharf if you are also looking for breakfast.

I am going too guess that it is about 1/2 mile walk the shortest way, depending on the route you take. I would suggest that you leave B Pier and go straight ahead and turn left on Front St. then right on Green St, (at Mel Fischer Maritime Museum) then straight down green street to the harbor walk (just past Elizabeth St..Kermits K. W pie shop on right) and go straight on the harbor walk to Schooners Wharf. This video is down Green St. to the harbor walk.

Also in this video, I pass Schooners Wharf at 2:22 into the video, and when I turn right at Whitehead St at 4:03, if you went straight it would take you to Margaritaville Resort which is in front of B Pier. Hope this helps you out.

By the way..I love Schooners for breakfast!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, keywester33 said:

It is about 1/2 mile/ten minute walk.  Just walk east on Front Street which deadends at the historic seaport boardwalk.  Follow the boardwalk around to Schooner Wharf.  You will pass the White Tarpon on the way along the boardwalk which opens at 8 and has much better food than Schooner Wharf if you are also looking for breakfast.

Thank you!