Celebrity Equinox question

Tahina cruising

It is my understanding that after the cabin is assigned, it will not be changed by Celebrity.  It is also my understanding that you may be able to switch to another cabin in the same category if one is available.  We were able to switch the one time we booked a guarantee.  We were assigned the forward most cabin on the deck, and we were able to move to a cabin much further back.

1 hour ago, cruiserchuck said:

It is my understanding that after the cabin is assigned, it will not be changed by Celebrity.  It is also my understanding that you may be able to switch to another cabin in the same category if one is available.  We were able to switch the one time we booked a guarantee.  We were assigned the forward most cabin on the deck, and we were able to move to a cabin much further back.

We had the same experience.  We were able to move our cabin within the C2 category.  Celebrity did not move us.  

I think it is POSSIBLE, but unlikely. Our experience has been that once assigned you’re  set. And I also have heard (not done it) that you could change it yourself, but probably not many open this close to sailing day. I hope you’re happy with it!

3 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

We had the exact same thing happen. The first cabin forward.  I called my travel agent and asked her if we could change it and now we are towards the back. Much better!!