Ship's Photographers?

FranciscoFamily

Hi all,

We are new to Celebrity but veteran cruisers of other lines, mostly Disney.  We are cruising on the Eclipse in November

Just wondering if Celebrity is like all the other lines and has onboard photographers and photo packages and how that all works.  Are they in a certain area before dinner?  Do they roam the ship?  What is priciing on the photos, etc.

Any info would be helpful.

The private sitting photos are NOT included in the photo packages.  On our last cruise the experience was not pleasant.  We had a very inconvenient sitting time and the photographer was running so late.  The photos weren't that great. 

If you buy a package you really need to dedicate yourself to getting lots of photos taken to make it worthwhile.  This past summer they were set up in 3 different locations during the evening dinner hours.  Then there are all the photos taken when you exit the ship in the various ports.  You can check your photos at the studio during the cruise.  The last day they offer some specials on photos.  We were a group of 8 in 3 staterooms.  I bought the all inclusive package and as long as my husband or I were in one of the photos it went into our package.  My kids just bought what they wanted of their families, without grandparents.  The unlimited package for my upcoming cruise is $200 and 12 photo package is $140.  Since it is just the 2 of us I will just buy the pics I want.