Ovation of the Seas Diamond Event

We are sailing on the Ovation of the Seas on May 2, 2019.  I was wondering if they have a Diamond Lounge with drinks and appetizers from 5:00-8:30 PM?  We were on the Empress a few months ago and they didn't have a Diamond Lounge and we only got three drinks per person per day loaded on our sea pass cards.  A year ago when we were on the Harmony they had a Diamond Lounge and we also got three drinks loaded on our cards.  Can anyone who has sailed on her recently please let me know...thanks.

Not sure why you are asking again as your other thread was answered but there are only a few Royal ships that don’t have a Diamond Lounge and nightly Diamond event. The Empress is one of them. Every Vision class ship and larger has a Diamond Lounge. Only the small ships do not.

Ovation has a diamond lounge on deck 4 with the best diamond concierge that we’ve ever had. her name is Eli but I’m not sure when she done with her contract.  It started at 4:30 pm until 8:00 pm. We had an awesome time in there, met a lot of new friends and the staff was wonderful.  The captain and hotel manager both stopped by more than once.