Need Glory aft extended balcony info????

Cynde

I have searched the board but didn't find much info on this. We were upgraded during Carnival's one day sale a couple Thurs. ago to aft room 8450 for our Nov. cruise. I'm looking for any info on these rooms and a picture??? Our friends were going to book the room next to us but our PVP told us they couldn't accomodate 3 in a room in these rooms?? Last time we sailed on Triumph and had 3 to a rm, 3rd person had to sleep on the little tiny couch?? Don't these extended balcony rooms have a couch? Any info on these extended balcony rooms would be greatly appreciated. A picture of the extended balcony and I would be ECSTATIC!!! (SP?)

Hey! I had room 7445 on a recent Glory cruise. This is one of the corner 9A rooms, so the balcony was unbelievable.

However, the balconies on the "center" aft rooms are not much bigger than a regular balcony. They have two chairs and a small table on them. But the views are spectacular. The rooms are a little smaller and do not have a sofa in them. The dividers are kinda funny too. They are slanted, and it is very easy for your neighbors to peek over into your balcony. The rooms at the back of the ship also have more motion/vibration. I get sea-sick on dry land, and did not have a problem, but we also had pretty smooth seas!

I have a picture of our balcony, but not the others.

Denise

Denise

Celebrity Zenith March, 2005

Carnival Glory March, 2004

Carnival Pride September, 2003

Carnival Legend Februrary, 2003

Carnival Pride, March 2002

Paradise Back-To-Back May, 2001

Carnival Destiny, March 2000

Wow, you're from Kirkland!! How funny! After hearing your description, I'm not so sure I'm excited about these rooms?? Hopefully don't have too many neighbors peeking over the dividers. And the fact that the rooms are smaller and don't have a couch is kinda poopy too? I wasn't bothered by any motion during the last cruise and we went thru hurricane Michelle so I'm thinking if I can handle THAT I can handle anything. Did you have alot of noise from chairs being pushed around on lido deck?

Archived