Rome cruise port to FCO

Slam725

We've used RomeCabs for two cruises.  Both times arrived one day early/transferred from Airport to Hotel. Hotel to Port and Port to Airport for early flights.   On both occasions, we were picked up in Mercedes Vans that were clean and modern.  Drivers were on time and courteous. 

We came off 'Sun' in Civitavecchia in December. We got a taxi from the port to the train station, 20 euros, yes, a bit expensive but I really wouldn't want to have navigated it myself, even though Google Maps  makes it look doable! ( There is a shuttle bus available but I'm not sure where it drops you.) Train to termini station takes an hour, but you get to see the countryside, only 4.60 euros pp.  bargain! Change trains onto Leonardo Express to airport, 14 euros pp. this journey takes 40 mins. So if you have time it is a good way to go. 

We actually stayed a couple of days in Rome,  hence our reason to travel this way.

Rome Cabs is excellent and on the expensive side.  Civitavechia is out of the way for transfer companies and the cost will probably be around 130 euros to the airport.  We paid 160 from Rome to Civi.  I think you should consider the Viking transfer. They do a good job and probably less costly.