Number of Bottles of Wine You Can Bring on a B2B2B

This is probably a senseless question, but I was wondering what the ruling is for the number of bottles of wine you can bring on board when you are doing a B2B2B?  I'm thinking they would still only allow two, and not six. I did some research, but couldn't find a previous thread on this.  Bob, I appreciate your knowledge on this.....thanks!

13 minutes ago, Great 2 B at Sea said:

This is probably a senseless question, but I was wondering what the ruling is for the number of bottles of wine you can bring on board when you are doing a B2B2B?  I'm thinking they would still only allow two, and not six. I did some research, but couldn't find a previous thread on this.  Bob, I appreciate your knowledge on this.....thanks!

You can bring two bottles per stateroom, per cruise, so total of six.  You should bring your SetSail passes for all cruises in case you are questioned.

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You can bring two bottles per stateroom, per cruise, so total of six.  You should bring your SetSail passes for all cruises in case you are questioned.

Wow, thanks Bob!  I definitely wasn't expecting your answer.....but I like it!  And I will have all of our Set Sail passes with us.  You are the best.....I appreciate your input.  🙂  

When we were on our B2B, security took extra 2 bottles and delivered them the last night of first cruise.  Might happen to you. Other times, they let us go on with bottles for both cruises.  Just depends on security.

Like Bob said, have your sea passes for all cruises.

Edited by retiredgram
additional info

Their policy is to only allow you two per cruise so they take the other four and dole them out to you two at a time for your next cruises. 

That’s the policy. Reality on the ground differs. 

But you definitely can take six in your situation.