P & O Calendar

Cristaltips

I messaged P&O on their Facebook page, got a rapid response to the message and then a calendar in an oversized jiffy bag with hand written calendar inside arrived around a week later. No complements slip inside, all very strange and not at all professional but all the same, we got one. We are Ligurian.

9 hours ago, Cristaltips said:

Thanks, hewhotravels, we are Baltic. Perhaps that makes a difference.

Anyone who  is Caribbean or above should receive one so as Baltic you should, I would contact P&O if you want one.

I think that P&O should have an option to opt in or out of the calendar as we get one every year but never use it since we get one from our grandchildren with their photos in it.

We were Caribbean last year and didn’t have one, and seem to get other mailings every other day so are definitely opted in to mailings. It’s not life or death but I’d just like the opportunity to see what they’re like. I’ll e mail P and O and post what happens.Thanks for your responses. Happy cruising!!

Good luck, hope you have a good resolution and it bides away the time to your next escape! I'd be tempted to message them through their Facebook page as well, I've found that they monitor it constantly and it often leads to  much faster response to queries.