Galveston Terminal Exit

villagenut

Cruising out of Galveston for first time coming up in march.  I don't like surprises when it comes to navigation therefore my question involves exiting the terminal in the best location to get back to ParkNCruise lot.  If we enter the terminal at 22nd street and drop off wife and bags, what happens after that.  Is there a traffic exit at 25th street or do you proceed farther west across from 28th.  IF i can exit at 25th it seems easy to simply cross harborside and make a right on new strand.  If you have to go further down before exiting the terminal, its seems rather difficult to get back to ParkNCruise.  It seems a left turn there would be unreasonable with the traffic.  Someone give me the best route from baggage drop off to ParkNCruise on New Strand.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, villagenut said:

Cruising out of Galveston for first time coming up in march.  I don't like surprises when it comes to navigation therefore my question involves exiting the terminal in the best location to get back to ParkNCruise lot.  If we enter the terminal at 22nd street and drop off wife and bags, what happens after that.  Is there a traffic exit at 25th street or do you proceed farther west across from 28th.  IF i can exit at 25th it seems easy to simply cross harborside and make a right on new strand.  If you have to go further down before exiting the terminal, its seems rather difficult to get back to ParkNCruise.  It seems a left turn there would be unreasonable with the traffic.  Someone give me the best route from baggage drop off to ParkNCruise on New Strand.

Thanks!

You will not be able to exit 25th . But on leaving terminal worse case , have to go back to 33rd then turn left on Harborside back to ParkNCruise . You may be able to turn earlier depending on Officers directing traffic and/or construction. All of ingress/egress is being rerouted for the better . It is No big deal,  just a few minutes , either way . Just follow officers directions . Do not overthink , you are on vacation . A good Attitude is difference better an ordeal and adventure. 

Call ParknCruise there may be a back entrance off Harborside into parking lot to save you time . 

Edited by ssb