Breakaway from NOLA teen dailies?

senoragilbert

We aren't sailing until February 17. Is your sailing after that? If so, we could scan and send once we return... we have a 13-year-old who will be in the Entourage Teen Club for the first time during that sailing...

Until then, hopefully someone else will post (because we'd love to see that in advance too!)

• Thanks 1

Sorry don't have them but a couple of tips.

1. Have your teen register and go the first night  - that seems to be when everyone buddies up.

2. They go to the gloe party -  so a white shirt does help.

My son has gone 3 years in a row ( no brothers or sisters) - always meets people to hang with.

20 hours ago, oldsouthcruisingfamily said:

We aren't sailing until February 17. Is your sailing after that? If so, we could scan and send once we return... we have a 13-year-old who will be in the Entourage Teen Club for the first time during that sailing...

Until then, hopefully someone else will post (because we'd love to see that in advance too!)

We are on the same cruise and will also have a 13 yo in the teen club for the first time! I never thought to look for teen dailies.

11 minutes ago, Jeffcel said:

Sorry don't have them but a couple of tips.

1. Have your teen register and go the first night  - that seems to be when everyone buddies up.

2. They go to the gloe party -  so a white shirt does help.

My son has gone 3 years in a row ( no brothers or sisters) - always meets people to hang with.

Yes...my son (also an only child) LOVES the teen club. He also loves that the "teen club teens" are the ones who aren't "too cool" for the teen club! If you have a "not too cool" teen, they will find their tribe!

7 minutes ago, Dawnya00 said:

We are on the same cruise and will also have a 13 yo in the teen club for the first time! I never thought to look for teen dailies.

I did see some of the Entourage activities in the regular dailies that were posted on the Thanksgiving review and blog by "CruiseLikeADavis." I also know a few of their tricks after cruising with a teen several times. There will always be a group dinner in one of the MDRs on the final sea day, they will always have get-to-know you activities on the first night, there will always be a scavenger hunt of some kind on one of the sea days, and they will go to the GLOW party on that night. But do check out the dailies and dig for anything that says "Entourage" or "teen." 

On our last cruise, my then 14 year old son LOVED the teen club and all the kids from around the world that were there. He is now a Freshman in college and won't be joining us this time. I fondly remember my son running up to us in the scavenger hunt asking for tips! LOL

I am hoping my 13 yo daughter will do the same. She loved the 10-12 year old room that she was part of in the above mentioned cruise.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, misguy said:

Here are the teen dailies from our 10-day cruise out of NOLA.  I have teens and the Guppies but not the middle group.  

Teen Dailies.pdf

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Though the days may be a little different on the "standard" 7-day itinerary, this is really helpful. Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, senoragilbert said:

@oldsouthcruisingfamily Hope you had a GREAT cruise! I'm waiting patiently (ha!) for the teen dailies from your cruise. 😂

Hey gang! We’re off the ship but not back home yet (spending a couple days in NOLA first)... we’ve got the activity schedule though & will scan & post once we get home to Canada ☺️

And we're back! Please find attached the Entourage Teen Lounge schedule from the Norwegian Breakaway, Feb 17-24, 2019... our daughter, who is 13, absolutely loved her experience and I'm happy to answer any questions (or pass them on to her, if I can't answer them myself, since adults weren't allowed inside except for during day 1 registration!)

The scans somehow ended up upside down and I've tried to rotate them, but when I save and close they keep reverting - probably best to download them and rotate them on your PC... 🙂

~ Summer

Entourage 1.pdf

Entourage 2.pdf

29 minutes ago, senoragilbert said:

@oldsouthcruisingfamily Hi, it's me again. 😂

Did your daughter do (or ask about) the "environmental tour" on the afternoon after Costa Maya? I'm just curious what this is. A teen version of the "behind-the-scenes" tour, or something totally different? 

Thanks!

Feel free to ask questions - happy to help! ☺️

She did it, and said that it was kind of boring - actually, the Entourage staff gave the teens a heads-up that it wasn't a super exciting event even before they attended it. They enjoyed going into the "staff only" area and riding the staff elevator. They basically toured the trash compartment (which she said was stinky!), saw the staff lounge/bar (which she says is called "the library") and learned a bit about health and safety. 

We've done behind-the-scenes tours of both the bridge and galley on other ships, and it didn't sound anything like our experience... too bad, really. I'd say that unless your teen is particularly fascinated by the inner workings of a ship, this is an easy miss.

• Like 1