Cabin Choice

We are on an outside Deck 1/2 and to guarantee 1 bed as oppose to the L shaped were thinking of paying the fee to choose our cabin. Even though we have requested one bed whether we get this is another matter.

The cabins available though with a fixed bed are only Deck 2 656, 658, 707 and 709. All are close to the lift and 656 and 658 are also opposite the laundry.

None of these seem particularly favourable unless anyone can give their advice so I'm wondering whether we just take our chances instead rather than pay a fee to pick.

By choice I'd go for 709 as it's midship, however they all look to be okay. Might be as well to save yourself £48 and take pot luck. Personally we only sleep in the cabin and are out all day so any of those would be alright. 

1 hour ago, dronnygirl said:

By choice I'd go for 709 as it's midship, however they all look to be okay. Might be as well to save yourself £48 and take pot luck. Personally we only sleep in the cabin and are out all day so any of those would be alright. 

Would disagree on that ,704,706,707, 709 are ones to definately avoid ,been in same position on deck 1 ,never again. The ones oposite laundry should be fine, favourite cabins on spirit were deck one opposite laundry and never any problem as regards noise.