Crown & Anchor Coupon ??

jherrin3

I need help from the experts here!

Are the Crown and Anchor coupons good for more than one cabin?

We've booked 3 cabins for our family cruise, and I was under the impression that the C&A coupon was good for all 3 (...$50 per oceanview, $25 per stateroom). Customer Service said it's only good for my cabin.

Has anyone had any different (or similar) experiences??

:confused:

Thanks,

Choirguy

I need help from the experts here!

Are the Crown and Anchor coupons good for more than one cabin?

We've booked 3 cabins for our family cruise, and I was under the impression that the C&A coupon was good for all 3 (...$50 per oceanview, $25 per stateroom). Customer Service said it's only good for my cabin.

Has anyone had any different (or similar) experiences??

:confused:

Thanks,

Choirguy

Simple by the nature of coupons, I would assume it was one coupon per state room. The reason for the $50 per oceaview etc. is to tell how much of a discount based on the type of room---hope this helps.

When we travel I usually book 2 or more cabins and RCCL have always discounted the coupon on each cabin. They usually link my bookings. I have booked directly with the cruiseline as well as with a TA and had no problem. I was told by a Crown N Anchor representative that the code was the same on all the coupons. For instance all the coupons with $50.00 off 3 or 4 night cruise, the code is the same. My experience has been that I have never had to send in the coupon. When I book directly with the cruise line I email them at coupons@rccl.com and include my booking number as well as the coupon number and they have adjusted my rate. But it normally takes 3 to 4 days because they receive so many emails. When I book through a travel agent I just fax the coupon to the TA and they handle the adjustment.

Thanks for your help on this one!

Just for kicks I called Crown and Anchor just to see what they would say (you know, if mom says no, ask dad), but they also said 1 coupon for 1 cabin. So I guess I'll have to save $$ somewhere else...oh well.

Thanks!

Choirguy

Welllllllllllllllllllll..................all the coupons look alike. I had ONE coupon for $25 off a 3/4 day sailing. I faxed it in for the first half of our B2B. Then I faxed it in a day later for the second half of our B2B. And you know what? It worked on both.

Try that.

Welllllllllllllllllllll..................all the coupons look alike. I had ONE coupon for $25 off a 3/4 day sailing. I faxed it in for the first half of our B2B. Then I faxed it in a day later for the second half of our B2B. And you know what? It worked on both.

Try that.

How soon after you faxed the coupon(s) did you notice the credit? Also, how did you notice the credit?:confused: I booked through RCCL, and nothing has shown up on my payment information as of yet. Of course, I only faxed my coupon yesterday.

Archived