Booking a cruise-Vacationstogo

funtimer

Has anyone used the website *****.com to book a cruise? They seem to have some of the best prices, but I am not familiar with them. We are wanting to book a cruise to the Greek Isles on either the Princess cruise line or Celebrity in September.

Thank you.

I've used them...always very professional and responsive. If my personal agent is not available, I am always transferred to a "manager" and all of my concerns/questions/requests are taken care of promptly.

Bottom line...great service...great prices...no complaints!

I'm military, so I appreciate having easy access to military rates.

Dawn

Maryland

I used them for my upcoming vacation. Was a little skeptical to book a vacation via the internet but was referred by a friend who has used them in the past. My cruise takes place on the 28th of this month....hope all goes well. So far I would say the service was good, follow up with emailed information was complete and very fast and prices were great! Good luck.

I have not booked with them (found a cheaper price somewhere else - hey $20.00 is better than nothing!), but I have been getting their emails weekly for years - they seem to be a very reliable and knowledgeable co. I have used the web to book various types of travel - cars, hotels, air, cruise and have always been happy to save money!! As an experienced traveler - using the web is the best way to save money.

Yes, we have used them and were very happy.

my DH and i wanted to do a vacation but didnt have allot of money to spend. we went with one of their discount, quick rates. Went on the Celebrity, Constellation for 7 days for $550/ person.

It was a great price and a great trip.absolutely would use them again

We used them to book our 2/12/06 10 day Panama Canal cruise. We got the best price for our balcony that I could find last October, $1364 per person. All communications were timely and accurate and we received our final docs by DHL yesterday. I was able to use the Cruise Personalizer on Princess website right on schedule with everyone else on our cruise and everything looks great so far! I will use them again if the price is right and recommend them to others.

Smooth sailing! I can hardly wait!

Joni

Coral Princess 2/12/06

I used them to book a "last minute" cruise (3 1/2 weeks out) last year and it was painless. TA even called me before we left to give us tips on what to do and take (it was our first time). I would definately use them again.

Ditto to all who've been satisfied. I just booked another cruise with them -- I don't know if you'd call it "last minute", the cruise is 6 weeks away, but it was the best price I found, plus they gave me a $100 shipboard credit, which they happened to have running as a special on that cruise.

LeeAnne

I have used them and was very very happy with them. I have just given that name to our daughter for them to book. We even received mail after returning to find out how the trip went. It is so easy to do with them it is almost scary.

Judy

I have used them more than four times and will continue to use them exclusively. They have the best website for cruise shopping bar none. I use the same guy there for all my bookings to get that added personal touch. Their prices are good and their service is great. Their emailed booking confirmations are in a great format and arrive very quickly. They are also good about getting you the benefit of price decreases but you have to monitor those yourself and request them.I've used other agencies in the past but don't think I'd switch again.

We just booked our 8th and 9th cruises with them. Great service, especially if you need any special arrangements like a B2B with air or adjoining cabins. Ext. 235 has helped us with several problems. I agree with everyone else's comments as well.

Carol

I have used them many times over the years and love them! They always have great prices and a daily special cruise so always check this out!

I always am taken care of and have been extremely happy with our cruises purchased thru them.

*****.com is the best IMHO!

Archived