Adventure of the Seas

patross

I am looking to book on Adventure of the Seas this July and would like to know which itinerary past cruisers of the ship prefer. The Barbados or Aruba cruise? Also, how would you describe the background of the passengers? Thanks! :)

I am looking to book on Adventure of the Seas this July and would like to know which itinerary past cruisers of the ship prefer. The Barbados or Aruba cruise? Also, would you say the majority of passengers on this ship are American or Puerto Rican? Thanks! :)

I have only been on the Barbados itinerary, last July actually. As far as the passengers on the ship, if I had to choose who represented the most (based on whom I noticed) I would Europeans. There were quite a bit of PR and Americans but not enough to say the ship was overtaken by anyone. Everyone got along well and were polite and nice----from my perspective of course!

Enjoyed the Aruba, Curacao, St Maarten, St Thomas route so much in 2002 that we're repeating the cruise right down to the same cabin on March 5th. Did the St Thomas, St Maarten, Antigua, St Lucia & Barbados route on Serenade in 2004 and loved it also. So I guess I'm not much help with choosing.

The guests were a wonderful mix of North Americans, Europeans, and Puerto Ricans. Met friendly folks from everywhere on all our cruises.

Archived