Renaissance or Embassy Suites

CruiserPK

I am using Marriott points for our one night pre cruise stay in Ft. Lauderdale in March. I just realized that I could stay at either the Renaissance or Embassy Suites. Trent or Bequia, would you recommend one over the other? Thanks for the reply!

I am using Marriott points for our one night pre cruise stay in Ft. Lauderdale in March. I just realized that I could stay at either the Renaissance or Embassy Suites. Trent or Bequia, would you recommend one over the other? Thanks for the reply!

I'd say it's more of a personal preference. They're both exceptional hotels with the Renaissance being the newer of the two. I prefer Embassy Suites. I like the atrium, the suite style room, the full breakfast and the nightly managers cocktail party that's included with the price of the room.

Thanks for the reply. I booked the Embassy Suites and then realized I had Renaissance as an option. Will stick with ES since they include the breakfast (which I had forgotten about). Also, they have cocktail hour which is nice. Hopefully they have a lovely pool area where we can relax for the morning before we board the RSSC Mariner!:D

I agree with Bequia... You won't go wrong with either one, it's just a personal preference if you want the suite or a regular room. Renaissance is much newer, but Embassy Suites rooms are all being completely remodeled - If they're not done with all of them by the time you come, do try and get a new room.

Archived