Best Excursion - Kids 8, 12 and 15

evajean

Starting my research now and seeing lots for Maya Chan.  After boogie boarding in the ocean I'm not sure my two oldest who are boys would find this exciting.  Just seems like a pool day.  Though they may be more interested knowing there's WiFi! lol What are you favorite kid friendly excursions?  We are snorkeling in Grand Cayman so I don't want to do this here and we may do a dolphin swim in Cozumel.  Thanks in advance!  And if it matters I'm a single mom traveling alone with 3 kids so that's a little more nerve racking.  Want to keep us safe!

Eva

Maya Chan is highly private, so I would think you would feel very safe there, especially compared to the other resorts that are on the downtown malecon, busy, and commercialized.

You are right that Maya Chan would be a quiet day.  My kids love it.  Kayaking, stand up paddle boards, pool, jenga, cornhole, tree house, food, etc.  But who knows, your kids may get bored easily and the vibe there is on the more quiet/tranquil side.  There is a water park in Costa Maya if you are looking for something more active.  You just book it through your cruise excursions.