No Mexican Riviera 03/21/2020 ??

chill6x6

Goodness....

Was gonna book a HAL cruise out of San Diego.... I see the Oosterdam for 03/14/2020 thru 03/21/2020 but I see nothing departing 03/21/2020.  Funny when I do the search it say "2 Results" but only one shows.  Just making sure I'm not missing something....  THANKS!

Edited by chill6x6

Maasdam has some nice 12 -extended Mexican Riviera cruises - including Sea of Cortez stops in April 2020 - whether these will  still be EXC InDepth high enrichment and Zodiac cruises not known. San Diego to San Diego.

I had looked at a cruise for last year and found one I was really interested in. It showed up somewhere but nothing when I tried to book it. I looked into it was told it was a charter. Maybe that is what is happening there?

1 hour ago, chill6x6 said:

Goodness....

Was gonna book a HAL cruise out of San Diego.... I see the Oosterdam for 03/14/2020 thru 03/21/2020 but I see nothing departing 03/21/2020.  Funny when I do the search it say "2 Results" but only one shows.  Just making sure I'm not missing something....  THANKS!

Oosterdam is doing 28-Day Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas sailing on 3/21/2020

7- night Mexican Riviera cruises from San Diego in early 2020..... 1/4, 1/11, 3/7, 3/14, 4/18 and 12-night Sea of Cortez ones on 4/3 and 4/15.  

Plenty of HAL options including Panama Canal and Hawaii, too.

David

David,

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way for me.  The time I can get vacation basically picks my choices.  The next time I can go is in June and really don't care anything about cruising then.

Between Carnival and Princess I should be able to work something out that week although I really DID want to do HA.

Edited by chill6x6