Beverages available all day

zookeeper

I've seen apple juice available all day long on Lido, in a machine next to the lemonade and fruitpunch, as well as the above. Also, you can order a variety of beverages, including several types of juice, from room service 24 hrs. a day.:)

Usually all the "free" drinks are available all day. Water (not bottled), lemonade, apple juice, tea, fruit punch, coffee, hot chocolate etc..... The only time I've ever had any trouble getting anything is when the machines are out OR they don't mix enough water with the "syrup" that the juices are made from, then it is like drinking well.........syrup! They will also deliver any of these drinks to your room via room service and you should be able to ask for any of these in the dining room as well (or at least I always do). For your tea (I'm a southerner so mine has to be sweet) they do have a selection of sugar/sugar substitutes to sweeten it with, inlcuding Splenda.

Thanks to ALL for your replies. That should be enough for me to not have to worry about having enough liquids of the non-alcoholic kind.

Bulldogmom --- Hi there! Do you live in the Atlanta area? We live in Conyers. My son goes to Georgia Southern University. Do you have a child at UGA now? Sorry to be off topic!

Lisa

Zookeeper - hey, I used to live in Conyers, for 10 years. All my kids were born there. Nice place to raise a family.

There are machines on deck that dispense various liquids to drink. I found the coffee and juices were only served on deck during breakfast hours. The tap water is very good, no need to worry there (I did not learn this until after my third cruise.)

You can bring your own sodas if you want. I found the 1 liter size in the plastic bottle worked very well for us.

Archived